Painter. Surrealist. Eccentric. I will not write about his resume. I'll write why him. Picture which convinced me to him was "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening" painted in 1944. The essence of sleep. One is intertwined with the other, links and creates new forms. The depth of imagination beyond the boundaries of realism. With interesting things: Dali created jewelry and clothes for Coco Chanel. He still accompanies me. I visited places where he lived and worked and soon I will show travel pictures.

Malarz. Surrealista. Ekscentryk. Nie będę pisać o jego życiorysie. Napiszę dlaczego On. Przemówił do mnie obraz z 1944 roku "Sen spowodowany lotem pszczoły wokół jabłka granatu na jedną sekundę przed przebudzeniem". Esencja snu. Jedno przeplata się z drugim, łączy i tworzy nowe formy. Głębia wyobraźni wykraczająca poza granice realizmu. Z ciekawostek: tworzył biżuterię i ubrania dla Coco Chanel. Nadal mi towarzyszy. Odwiedziłam miejsca, w których żył i tworzył a zdjęcia z podróży zamieszczę niebawem.


I will not groundless. Reproduction the one of his paintings hangs on my wall. And the rest are waiting for frame or antiframe. I can't decide :)

Nie będę gołosłowna. Reprodukcja jednego z jego obrazów wisi u mnie na ścianie. A pozostałe czekają na ramki bądź antyramy. Nie mogę się zdecydować :)


Moja naga żona ogląda swoje dobrze zbudowane ciało (My wife naked watching her own body) - 1945

I like to look at the other two. First I appreciate for color and clarity of form and the other for divinity.
Lubię patrzeć na dwa pozostałe. Pierwszy cenię za kolorystykę i wyrazistość formy a drugi za boskość.


Ożywiona Martwa Natura - 1956 (Nature Morte Vivente)


Rada Ekumeniczna - 1960 (The Ecumenical Council)

Leave A Comment