I came back at night from the photo session. Deadly tired but incredibly happy. After a long break, I did again what I wanted to do. The next day, at morning coffee I thought: Why not put everything in one place ...

16 years of achievements. Passions. Travels. Series: Flashbacks.

Necklace is made by hand. It was part of a thesis. Necklaces of Dior Haute Couture from autumn 1997 were an inspiration for me. John Galliano is a genius, surrealist of the fashion. He creates a fairy tale. I feel the great Respect and the Admiration for him. Moreover on perception the definition of beauty by me also had affected designers like: Emanuel Ungaro, Christian Lacroix and Valentino.

Haute Couture feeds my soul.

Wróciłam w nocy z sesji zdjęciowej. Śmiertelnie zmęczona ale niesamowicie szczęśliwa. Po długiej przerwie znów robiłam to, co chciałam. Następnego dnia, przy porannej kawie pomyślałam: A czemu by nie wrzucić wszystkiego w jedno miejsce...

16 lat osiągnięć. Pasje. Podróże. Seria: Retrospekcje.

Naszyjnik został wykonany ręcznie. Był częścią pracy dyplomowej. Inspiracją dla mnie były naszyjniki Diora z pokazu Haute Couture Jesień 1997. John Galliano to geniusz, surrealista mody. Tworzy bajkę. Darzę Go wielkim Szacunkiem i Podziwem. Ponadto na postrzeganie definicji piękna przeze mnie mieli wpływ także Emanuel Ungaro, Christian Lacroix oraz Valentino

Haute Couture karmi moją duszę.





                                                           


Mod: Edyta

Leave A Comment